Westomatic Vending Services Ltd. is a privately owned British company established in 1966.
Based in the South West of England, Westomatic has developed a strong reputation for innovation and excellence over its 47 year history.
Leading the Field in Innovation
With over 92% of the components and materials used in the manufacture of our beverage vending machines sourced in the UK (our circuit boards come from Swindon, our sheet metal comes from Weymouth, and our machine graphics are printed in Surrey), shorter logistic paths mean reduced energy consumption and less reliance on fossil-based fuels.
Our state-of-the-art manufacturing plant based in the South-West of England employs a highly trained workforce who take pride in delivering high quality vending machines, in our own fleet of delivery vehicles, to each and every customer.
Classic Heritage Brand
We are a classic heritage family owned brand. Established in 1966 we’ve been living and breathing vending for over 47 years, continuously innovating to bring you the latest in vending technology.
Precision Engineered for Reliability
We’ve been building vending machines for nearly half a century, so we know them inside out. Every machine is manufactured to the highest standards, with solid cabinets and precision components, to deliver high quality refreshments, year after year.
Superb Drink Quality
Innovative brewing, ingredient mixing and chilling technology, delivers a range of hot and cold refreshments to rival the best high street coffee shops.
Excellent Customer Service
We are continually striving to maintain and improve our high levels of customer service and support. We won’t just sell you a machine, we’ll support you before, during, and after the purchase process.
Committed to the Environment
All our machines have a host energy saving features, use recycled materials where possible and are delivered packaging-free in the UK.
- Extensive range of snack and beverage vending machines
- Award-winning vending machine technology
- Latest production plant and equipment including an environmentally friendly powder paint plant
- CE and ISO9001:2000 certification
- Machines designed to be suitable for disabled use
- Water treatment facility ensures all machines are dispatched free from micro-biological contamination
- 118-point check-list guarantees thorough machine testing
- Modern training facility for vending operators and engineers
- Stylish showroom for customer visits and presentations
- Technical helpline and fast parts delivery service
- Modern transport fleet and team of trained drivers
Westomatic currently exports to a large number of countries including Australia, Belgium, Eire, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, the Netherlands, North America, Norway, Poland, Russia and Sweden.
In the UK, all of our machines are delivered to your location in our own fleet of lorries. Our drivers are specially trained to transport and deliver your machines so that they arrive in the same perfect condition they were in when they left our factory.
Westomatic is a long-serving member of the Automatic Vending Association, and the European Vending Association.