Call us to book your slot today! 01626 323100
I am very pleased to advise you that we have arranged the next Roadshow to take place on 22nd and 23rd of May 2018 at the Hallmark Hotel, Cambridge.
These Roadshows have always proved to be extremely successful in the past. The format will continue to be similar to those previously held in that we have booked two separate rooms at the hotel, one of which will be for engineer and technical training and the other will be to meet customers and sales persons in order that we can present our range of machines with more time, so as to enable everybody to fully understand and see the many features and benefits of our equipment.
The technical workshop will take place over both days starting at approximately 8.30 a.m. and we would actively encourage you to send all your engineers and operators to this event which is held locally so as to avoid you having to attend courses here in Newton Abbot which can be time consuming and expensive. The training course can be tailored to suit individual needs and capabilities, and we will have two members of our technical team in attendance together with a full range of equipment to provide one-on-one demonstrations and to answer any special questions that your team may have.
As far as the sales area is concerned we obviously want you to be fully familiar with all of our machines and this is a great opportunity to see equipment close up and to enable us to demonstrate the excellent design and build quality leading to great reliability, and of course taste the excellent drinks that can be dispensed.
As previously said we will be ready to get started at 8.30 a.m. and very happy to work into the evenings if that suits your business needs.
We will provide snacks and of course all drinks will be from our machines.
We very much look forward to meeting with you all at this Roadshow and helping your team to understand more about our equipment and Westomatic as a whole, in the hope that this will lead to more sales for us both.
ROADSHOW TECHNICAL MODULES - Cambridge 22nd-23rd May 2018
- Refrigeration fault diagnosis
- Refrigeration removal and identification
- Refrigeration parts replacements
- General machine fault diagnostics
- Built-in test features to aid correct diagnosis and repair
- Current software upgrade explanation and reasons for changes (force clean)
- Physical download of software from web-site and upgrade of software to machine
- Converting from 44 to 37
- Setting the perfect grind and producing the perfect coffee
- General water system operation
- Preventative Maintenance requirements
- Grind adjustments – and the effects of incorrect set-up
- General fault diagnosis
- Care and maintenance requirements – service kit replacements
- Safety- Water Blocks, fuses, connectors
- Extraction system – removal and checking
- Multi Brewer Assy – Arm replacement
- Correct procedures for loading and installation
- Test procedures to correctly diagnose and rectify errors
- 4 and 6 peeler applications
- Applying updates and changes to machine
- Includes screen update procedures